Thursday, July 1, 2010

2 more days!

So the time has come to pack our things and join Adam in the great city of Odessa…

I’ve been busy packing, but it’s been a challenge since we aren’t packing everything.  I’m thinking if I can live without some things for 6 months, then I probably don’t need it……which brings me to having a garage sale.  I swore the last one was the last one, but as I look around at all this crap….it’s crap someone would pay good money to have…..ha!  And that good money could buy more crap……..ha!  Stacy and Mom are already asking to bring “their garage sale” stuff over~~ seriously???? I haven’t even left yet…

As I go out to eat dinner with my good friend, Cheryl, one last time before I leave, I think it’s finally hit me……that we are moving.  No running up to the store to see Mom or Stacy, no dropping by Grandma’s to say hi,  no more lunches w/ my best buddy Gena, no more dinners w/ Cheryl, no more playdates with the kiddos friends, no more eating at Ted’s, no more Wal-mart….yes I said Wal-mart, cuz where I’m going they have a Target…….yippee!!!  And all those things I will miss dearly…except for the Walmart part!  But thank goodness for my new buddy, SKYPE.  That means I can see all your pretty faces anytime you allow me to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment