Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 more days!

BOXES!!!  That’s what I need and to get my rear in gear!  We are moving in 10 days and I know it’ll be here before we know it.  I haven’t done anything yet!  Adam is coming home tomorrow and we’ve got things to do!  Empty the storage building, get the yard “back in shape”, (I’ll mow, but the weedeatin’ part is not up my alley), spend time with friends, empty some of the attic ~YIKES ~ or maybe not:)  Savana keeps telling me “I like Duncan, I’m not moving”.  Bailey on the other hand is on board w/ the move, maybe because he knows we’ll have a swimming pool, and a splash park in Odessa AND he gets to golf.  So he is happy:)  But Savana would live with Stacy if I let her and Stacy would let her live with her if I let her.  That’s not gonna happen though. 

We just got back on Monday from another trip to West Texas.  Here’s a few pictures from our duck/pigeon/etc. feeding at the park.

Photo0146  Photo0147  

Photo0148 Photo0149  Photo0150Photo0152Photo0151 Photo0153

1 comment: