Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 2

Photo0200Kids playing doctor and nurse…little did I know I would need them soon.

Come Monday…still no internet…I’m seriously having withdrawals by this point.  I knew I was missing out on some important stuff..haha!   But internet was coming on Wednesday.  In the meantime, we needed to store our empty boxes at my dad’s so Adam was loading them up and I was sitting the boxes outside.  As I turned to come in, I didn’t realize the door knob had hooked in my jeans, which pulled the door towards me and the door knocker slammed right into my nose.  Blood gushing from the top of it and pouring out of it.  Not a pretty sight…..and it hurt so bad!  It’s okay now, healing nicely after a couple of black eyes and a swollen honker.

On Tuesday we went back to the movies, this time to see Monsters vs Aliens.  They wanted to stay the whole time!  I’m sure it had nothing to do w/ the money Big B gave them for popcorn and coke.   Later in the day, they got a hold of my camera~

P1030909 P1030910 P1030911 P1030912P1030913

On Wednesday we decided to get up a little earlier, well Savana didn’t ….I had to wake that little booger up.  So we could make it to Storytime at the UTPB library. (University of Texas Permian Basin) They loved the songs and books and they even got one of the books to take home!  Then we hightailed it to Midland Library, (where I now know how to get there and it’s not from my GPS directions!) They got to do a craft and got another book.  Plus they had ran out of books from last week, so we came home w/ 3 new books in hand.

 Photo0227 Photo0228Photo0229  Photo0230 Photo0231 Photo0232 Photo0233

Check out our beautiful necklaces Stacy made us:P1030920P1030921 

Well here we are it’s Thursday.  Adam had to drive to El Paso (otherwise known as MEXICO!) which is about a 4 hour drive from here, so it was just us today.  We tried out a new water park, of course the kids loved it and then it was off to Chick-Fil-A for Princess and Superhero night.

 scan0002 scan0001

After a day of swimming, no nap and bounce houses, my babies were worn out. 

My baking for the week: French Breakfast Puffs by the Pioneer Woman…and they are so stinkin’ good!!!P1030906P1030907 

DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adam rated them an 8 out of 10 and he doesn’t even like cinnamon.  Definitely a keeper recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment