Thursday, August 18, 2011

2nd day of school!

No I will not take pictures everyday

and

No I will not tell y’all about it everyday

But

Yes today I will!!!

At 6:40 Bay walks into my bathroom, where I’m getting ready, wanting to watch TV….he needs TV…..So I tell him to brush his teeth and he can watch TV until 7:00.

At 6:45 Savana enters the bathroom, well actually her crazy hair enters in before she does!  ha!  And says I’m ready to go to school today!

I’m so glad they woke up on their own.  So while I was getting lunches and breakfast ready, I keep telling them to brush their teeth, get dressed, get their shoes on…etc…..

It’s 7:11, I have enlisted Adam’s help…

It’s 7:20 still not ready and still have breakfast to eat….UGH!!!!!!  HURRY!!!!

At 7:30 we walk out the door, breakfast was eaten, but no television was watched.  He brushed his teeth for 15 minutes!!!  and he doesn’t even have any teeth!!

But we made it on time and he is looking forward to watching some tv when we get home today.

P1060766 P1060767 P1060768 P1060769 P1060770

crazy kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment