Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My great buy!

Several months ago I saw a rug at Target that I thought would be perfect for Savana’s room, but didn’t want to pay the $70.  I checked it out almost every time I was in Target, trying to talk myself into getting it.  Good thing I waited.  On Saturday, I strolled down the aisle and it was on sale for 35 bucks!  woohoo!!

P1050026

P1050025  P1050027

Matches perfectly with her dresser.  Yay!! 

Back to my shopping, so I was so excited about her rug, I scooped it up (it was the last one) and ran to the next aisle to get the blue one for Bailey….and they had 3, but were $50.  I went back today and there were 3 left and still 50 bucks.  I’m going to wait a few days and see if I get another fantastic deal.  I ABSOLUTELY love her rug!!! yippee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment