Monday, February 21, 2011

Kids say the darndest things…

Last week while Gran Gran was visiting.

B: Want to sleep with me tonight sis?

S: No, cuz you slobber

B:  I don’t slobber when someone sleeps with me, just when no one sleeps with me, I slobber

S: I’ll sleep with you but you have to keep your mouth shut and no talking!

Sunday night:

Me: Dakota gets to go have lunch with us tomorrow because he doesn’t have school.

B: Why not?

Me: It’s Presidents Day

B (very excited!): Present day?  Alright!!

Me: No it’s president’s day

B (disappointed): what’s that?

Last night the kiddos had their first babysitter~ that wasn’t family or friends, and that I had to pay….haha.  Her name is Bailey and she’s 14.  The kids loved her and Bailey (babysitter) had fun too!  As I took her back home, she informs me that Bailey said Daddy’s gonna be an old grandpa when I’m a daddy, but my momma’s gonna be a hot momma……WOW  all I can say is I hope she comes back to babysit!!  And I think she knows everyone’s name in our family, I’m sure thanks to Savana.

No comments:

Post a Comment