Friday, September 30, 2011

Football!

Bailey just finished his 2nd week of flag football practice.  He has 2 games Saturday, 9:00 and 12:00.  His team name is Buckeyes and he is number 5.

Yesterday at practice he comes running at me crying.  He said a kid ran into him, his mouth was bleeding.  But of course he was just fine. 

This morning on the way to school, he was telling Dakota (his friend I take to school)

B: a kid kicked me at football practice with his shoe.

Me: I thought you said he ran into you?

B: No, when we tackled that kid he kicked me.

Me:  bailey it’s flag football, you are no suppose to tackle

B: hmm….well it worked!

That boy is full of humor!! I told him to get ready for football practice last night and here he is:

Photo0323 ha!

Savana was suppose to take pompom, but her practices were on church nights, so she’s not going it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment